This is some random pictures from the last few months first we have our pumpkin carving. Piper took pictures of Dad and Mom so we took pictures of her and Kendell.
Piper was a pink poodle for Halloween, I know we seem to have a dog theme going on. Every year she is a dog of some kind. Anyway, this year if you ask her she was just a pink dog. We have not been able to convince her yet that a poodle is a dog. We spent the evening with Grandma Ellen and Papa Mike then when we got home Piper's 2 closest friends and their parents our closest friends were waiting to see her. We had to document how cute they all were. Kendell and James were asleep in their respective car seats.
Kendell got a Moby wrap for Christmas and we enjoy using it. I like it so much better than my snuggie, he feels more secure and acctually sleeps in it some times :) Oh I also got my hair cut for my birthday!
One of those days before work, the kids are dressed and ready but I still had to fix my hair so they get to watch from the bed.
I got a chocolate melting pot from my Mom and Dad for my birthday and we have enjoyed using it! We were dipping cinnamon lips for Valentines's Day and Piper wanted her turn to do the dipping.
This is a cinnamon Santa from Thanksgiving candy making with my Mom and sisters. Lacey gave Kendell the Santa to see what he would do with it. He learned at an early age what solid foods (candy) are and how to eat them. Really after the picture was taken and he got his lick it was taken away.
Piper and Eldon had a lot of fun during the Christmas holiday. They got int the check mix and had their own little picnic on a blanket and eat the check mix out of the pink shoes. Good thing they were new shoes out of the box that day. Next is my handsome nephew Eldon wearing Piper's tutu. Oddly enough I do not have a picture of Piper wearing her tutu. That is adorable Paylor behind him.
Spending time with Dad after school.
Kendell and our wedding rings.
Gound Hog's Day at the Jones house.
I made Piper a pink and purple tutu for Christmas and this is Wes trying it on for size while cleaning up Christmas evening.










No comments:
Post a Comment