So we have had alot of fun in the last few months. We enjoy each moment we spend together but are not doing so good at posting here to allow others the opportunity to enjoy our family as well.
Piper is completely potty trained once again!!! We had some regression for a few months after Kendell was born and so over the Christmas break we really focused on it again and have not bought diapers or pull ups for Piper all this year!!! She still has occational accidents and wets the bed (good thing it is a crib matteress still) but for the most part she is doing so good. She loves to help with Kendell and keeps us entertained most days.
Kendell is a joy and such a happy baby. He recently started on solid foods and is completely in love with them. He has had so far only applesaue with or without rice cereal, yellow squash, and french fries. He wanted my sandwich tonight and tried grabbing it with both hands. He will be 6 months old on Sunday. I can't believe how fast these 6 months have flown by. Kendell has rolled over once and I can't seem to get him to do it again. He sees all his friends at school moving and sitting up and really wants to do what they are doing. He is the youngest in the class and tries so hard to keep with with everything.
I am half way through my final semseter before Grad school. Please pray for me to pass my neuro anatomy class and to get accepted into the Graduate program! This semster I am taking 2 classes, working full time, Mom to 2 adoarable kids, wife to my handsome husband, part time cook, part time cleaner, and very much lacking in the area of SLEEP. I wish there was a magic wand I could wave and be done with school, and the education budgets weren't getting cut so much. We are still unsure of how all the new education bills will affect us and our jobs. More of that maybe later. I was going to post pictures of the kids but half of the ones I wanted are on the external hard drive so those will come later.
He was just so cute and peaceful before I had to wake him for school. I know, just wait until he is a teenager right?
bubbles bubbles bubbles... My bubbles
This was Kendell's Halloween costume and it still fits him big.
Oh ya and Piper is totally in love with Purple and Tinkerbell at the moment.
1 year ago










No comments:
Post a Comment