I finally found a picture combination that says Piper looks more like me than Wes. People still tell me she looks like her Dad but I like to think she got something from me.
I used to wonder why no one could see that Landon actually had some of me also. Then Bryant came along and he looks 99.9% like his father and I can't even deny it. I see both of you in Piper, though. Now lets hope she got your awesome personality too.
I am a very busy wife and mother. I keep busy with grad school in a speech/language pathology program, and work as a sign language interpreter. Once in a while I might have the time to ramble on about my life and include my wonderful family in the ramblings.
We wanted to start a blog to let everyone know about whats happening with our favorite daughter Piper! We also figured we could add a few posts things about us from time to time. Hopefully Piper won't mind :0).
1 comment:
I used to wonder why no one could see that Landon actually had some of me also. Then Bryant came along and he looks 99.9% like his father and I can't even deny it. I see both of you in Piper, though. Now lets hope she got your awesome personality too.
Post a Comment