My dear friend Leslie and I have been going on walks every day wheather and children permitting. We put the kids in the strollers and off we go. Around the corner, down the road, to the park, or just around the block. Depending on the day we just walk to the park which is about a mile away and let the kids play. I have really enjoyed the time outside, the fresh air, the exercise, and the time spend together to visit and teach the kids to play together and share.
Monday we walked about 3 miles, Tuesday we went to the park then I carried weights up and down the stairs and worked on putting the weight machine together. Today we walked for about 45 minutes and will most likely go again with our neighbor Roberta and her new baby Jace. I am still working on that weight machine and am looking forward to being able to tuse it and the other 3 pieces of equipment in the room.
1 year ago










1 comment:
nice work! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the outdoors. That is my favorite, to go walking with Lucy.
Post a Comment