Sunday, March 18, 2012

multiple postings

Make that 5 times now that I have tried to update... I am really getting frustrated with this because every time I almost get finished something happens and POOF it is all gone. We are all living life to the fullest and keep very busy doing that. I am still taking classes and waiting to hear back on grad school applications. Wes is set to graduate in May. He is enjoying his job and excited about finishing school to move on to something else. Kendell is such a joy, he is now walking/running around everywhere and I constantly find him climbing on things or up on top of things and have to keep all the bathroom doors closed because he loves climbing up to the sink and playing in the water. Piper will be 4 next week. She has quite the personality and an very active imagination. She loves riding her bike and playing outside but she also love taking care of her babies. Sorry this post is coming to you from the iPad and I have not figured out how to post pictures with it.

No comments: