Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our little peanut

I had my 12 week appointment and they couldn't find the heart beat. So, what do we do. Go in for an ultra sound and check up on the peanut. From here on out I will be referring to the baby as peanut or he until we know what we are having.
So, he was sleeping and didn't want to be distrubed. A few pokes and he was awake and kicked me to let us know how happy he was about being woke up. Not that I felt the kick but we were able to see it and now you can too. Everything looked good and the heart rate was 183 and he is over 2 inches long now.

Just in case you didn't notice I have posted 3 different posts today and they seem to have been bumped to older posts since they were so long. Look for them and enjoy!

3 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Yay!!! Oh it is so cute! Congrats again :)

Gallant Family said...

Congrats Shu! That is so exciting. Can't wait to find out what that peanut will reveal itself to be!

Chris, Lori and Morgan said...

Congrats on the peanut! =) Can't wait to hear what you are having! And Piper is getting cuter every day I think! =)