Monday, February 1, 2010

Piper's new shirts

So, Piper got a couple of awesome t-shirts from her Uncle Blake for Christmas. Everytime she sees one she wants to put it on and calls them her Blake shirts. I thought I would share one of the with you. Yes, he made (tye-dyed) them himself and we think they are pretty sweet. We have also written a little message on a new shirt for her that I think you will all enjoy. She calls it her Blake shirt as well. Enjoy!
Due Sept 13, 2010! Grandpa Ellis' birthday!

8 comments:

Les said...

Very cute, and what a fun way to announce it! Congrats!

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Yay yay yay!! I love that shirt. I am gonna have to get one for lucy too. Its so fun that we will be so close in due dates. I hope you guys are happy!!

Rachelle said...

I'm so happy for you. Oh how cute piper is, so I'm sure the next one will be adorable.

Randi said...

Piper's haircut is so cute!

Shu said...

We are very excited and anxious for Sept to come. I think the morning (all day) sickness is worse this time. Wes agrees with me, I am not enjoying anything at the moment.
Randi, thanks it is still the original, no scissors have touched her head yet. i was thinking it might be getting about time to do that. Her front is getting so long it is in her eyes at times. Isn't she so cute though :)

Ashley Mullen said...

Congrats. HEy, I need your rmail so I can send you an invitetot our blog.

Stefanie said...

wow...when did Piper grow up? She's changed since...what Halloween when we saw her? Congrats on the pregnancy....hope you feel better soon!

Stevens Family Recipes said...

Congratulations you guys! That is wonderful news... a new baby on the way!