1 year ago
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Privacy
So, we have been noticing that family and friends are going private. With this it has caused me to think about my own blog. For security purposes we will be going private as well. Thanks by the way to giving me the idea. If you desire to continue peeking in on our lives please leave a comment with your email address so that I can give you permission to join our family. We appreciate your comments and also enjoy looking into your family lives so please let us continue with our wonderful blogging relationship. We will most likely be going private by Thankgiving to feel free to let us know before this date for a smooth transition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










11 comments:
We want to join! I'm pretty sure Wes has Adam's email already, but if not, let me know.
I would love to still have access! I know you already have my gmail email, so if you don't mind adding my name to the list that would be awesome.
we want in too!! haaser4@hotmail.com
scott and i would still like to be able to peek in on ya!
craftypig@netzero.net
Add me on - cemarcano@yahoo.com
We would love to have access to see what new things are going on with your fam. You already have my email.
I would be really sad if I couldn't peek in on your little family. Ralongisu@hotmail.com
chasekori04@yahoo.com and
korineellis@yahoo.com
We would like to be included too! Thanks! taylors917@msn.com
Add me too. godfreylisa@hotmail.com
My Mom wants access too! =) Her email is dandrgale@aol.com. Thanks you guys! xoxo
Post a Comment