Monday, October 13, 2008

6 months

We had our first snow of the season Saturday night. This is what we woke up to Sunday morning, about 3-4 inches of snow. I am thinking it is a little to early for that but here it is, ready or not.






We found it rather funny when we got London and Taylor to take pictures with Piper. London and Piper are wearing the same outfit just different colors and Piper has sleeves. I guess you could say our taste in clothes have not changed since last year. I remember 6 months ago when Taylor and London were bigger than Piper. She now is certainly taller, weighs more, and can sit up better:)









Piper is now 6 months old. At her last doctors appointment she was weighing 15 pounds 3 ounces. Piper is a short little girl, she gets that from both of us, at the 10% with 24 inches tall. This picture was taken after church Oct 12. She is just so cute!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

SHe really is super cute. I love the little red outfit. So cute. I hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to let you know that while you were enjoying the snow, we are enjoying the 80 degree weather. We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!

We had our third snowfall today. It does seem early, though, even for here.

Chase said...

Piper is such a little beauty! Love the hat