
We always look forward to a good relaxing soak in a hot pool. We took Piper for her first swimming experience Friday. She was so relaxed that after swimming she slept for 2 hours. the water felt great and the company was enjoyable also. One lady thought we were crazy taking a baby to a hot springs but from the pictures as you can tell she did not seem to mind it so much.
4 comments:
That's funny about the lady at the hot springs - I think no matter what you do with your kids, where you take them, how much you feed them, etc. there's always gonna be some other mom out there who thinks you're a nut. :) I've finally gotten to the point where I can brush it off, but I used to get really worked up about it.
She is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting! You don't have internet for a month, and look what happens.
She is such a pretty little girl. I can definately see a little of both of you in her. She looks like fun!
It doesn't matter what the water, babies love the water! Cute pictures of your family
Post a Comment